Sonntag, 16. September 2012

Crochet Ball - Kitty Toy

Loki in the garden playing with his new ball

As he jumped out with the ball in his mouth I thought he would loose it. But no he came back inside with the ball in his mouth and has been playing and cuddling with it ever since.


Ball close up. 

Loki doesn´t let go of his ball.


made the same ball just in pink for Mia, but she wanted me to make it into a small doll instead to cuddle with. So this is another variation of the ball. 

Mia´s Doll-ball close up

It´s very easy to make. You can use any size of crochet hook with matching yarn. Add some stuffing and a small bell inside.

Pattern for Ball:

Rnd. 1: Ch 1, 8 sc in ring (or make a magic circle). Close the ring
Rnd. 2. 2 sc in each st around (Total 16 Stiches)
Rnd. 3: [sc in next st, 2 sc in next st] repeat around (Total of 24 sts)
Rnd. 4: [sc in next 2 st, 2 sc in next st] around (Total of 32 sts)
Rnd. 5-10: sc in each st around
Rnd. 11: [sc2tog, sc in next 2 sts] around (Total of 24 sts) - Beginn stuffing!!
Rnd. 12: [sc2tog, sc in next st] around (Total of 16 sts)
Rnd. 13: [sc2tog around] (Total 8 sts)
Sew together

Loki is my sisters prince, he lives in Iceland with her
Mia is my princess, she lives in GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG+´äüppppppppppppppppppppp (she just jumped on my keyboard ;) I guess that is how Germany is written in Cat language ;)

2 Kommentare:

  1. This is EXACTLY what I am looking for, thank you. My kitten (9 mo old) also plays fetch. She brings the very old ball (she is the 3rd cat to use the ball) and drops it at my feet. She chases and returns it.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ohh it's so sweet and you are welcome hope your cat will love it as much ❤️😘

      Löschen

❤❤❤ Thank you for taking your time to leave a comment ❤❤❤